Monday, May 11, 2009

My First Mother's Day...





WOW! I love being a mom!!! Yesterday was my first Mother's Day, and probably one of the best days ever...Elias got dedicated yesterday! I can't express how much this meant for me. Every year so many babies would stand up before the church and be dedicated with their parents, and all I could ever think was, I CAN'T WAIT until I have MY OWN baby to dedicate. It was so fun, and of course, Elias had to be the center of attention and do his "loud talking" while we were on stage....It was cute though. After church we went to the park with the family and had some yummy burgers my hubby made- I am still full!!! I am blessed to have such a beautiful family. The life verse that we chose for Elias that was shared during his dedication is Psalm 9:1-2
"1I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart;
I will tell of all Your wonders.
2I will be glad and exult in You;
I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High."

This is our prayer for our son, that he would Praise His name and tell of His wonders ALWAYS!!!

1 comment: