Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bump on Elias' head...

So, as I was feeding Elias his bottle this morning, I noticed that he had a bump on the top of his head. It concerned me because it was very near to his soft spot, but I wasn't sure if it was actually his soft spot. Anyway, I called the doctor, and he said just make sure it stays soft and doesn't harden up. Also, if he runs a fever I should call him. So, I am blogging this so that you can pray for it to not develop into anything. It may be due to him bumping his head against the crib, or just bumping it somewhere and I didn't notice it before. Pray that is disappears! Thanks for your prayers!
Also, worship and Sunday school at Fishhawk Fellowship (our church) was great today! I am greatful for our church and all the leaders who help show us the way to the Cross! -Forever His, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment