Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My heart is heavy this evening as our church family learned that Narda Almonte passed away from cancer. My heart and prayers go out to her husband Wilson, and her son, Julian. Narda is now in Glory and that makes me excited for her. She has reunited with her daughter and is in the presence of JESUS! I tried to imagine her beside Jesus, worshiping him, and my little brain started going out of control! Because I cannot fathom being in the presence of our Almighty Savior, what an overwhelming thought! I am in prayer for her family, and praising God that she is forver healed!
------Update on Elias' bump: Every day the bump decreases in size, THANK GOD. It must have been from him bumping his head somewhere. We are still keeping an eye in it. Also, he gets an ultrasound on his kidney's on Thursday to make sure his little kidney's are doing ok. While he was in the womb, one kidney was larger than the other and they just want to make sure everything is gowing properly. Thanks for praying! -Forever His, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment