Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mother's Day is getting closer...

Elias gets dedicated on Mother's Day! Yay! On my FIRST Mother's Day! =) I remember last year when I was in the first few months of my pregnancy I couldn't wait until next year rolled around, and it was OUR turn to hold our little baby up before the Church and present before all of our family, friends, and especially present him before God! I can't wait to go shopping for his little outfit...Pictures to come!!! ;)
Since we have been home from the hospital, Elias has been a lot more "clingy" than normal. I guess it makes sense, I mean he was held non-stop for three days straight. He is a very happy baby though! He is almost done with his antibiotics, and I can tell he is feeling a lot better...Last night around 3:30 in the morning he woke up crying, which he hasn't done since he was about 3 months old, he has been sleeping from 7p-7a since then.. ANYWAY, I put my hand over his soft spot and felt a slight bulge again, it was discouraging, but this morning it seems to be down again. Doctors said there is nothing really we can do about it until he is seen by the neuro doc, and his MRI is done...Keep praying for my boy! I am sure its just his body reacts to certain situations.... I KNOW HE IS FINE! =)

1 comment:

  1. I could hear Elias "talking" away in the background when I was on the phone with Mathew yesterday. SO ADORABLE!!! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from his Aunt Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete