Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My joy!


Can I just say, the absolute best feeling IN THE WORLD is going in my son's room in the morning and seeing his little face light up when I go to get him out of his crib. I have never seen a more beautiful smile in my life. Words can't describe how much I love being a mother. And not just being a mother, but being Elias' mother! He is my joy! And, let me not leave out my husband...What a good father he is! He is so good with Elias and makes him laugh like NO ONE else can make him laugh...Its so adorable, Elias truly loves his daddy.

3 comments:

  1. aw, Elias is getting so big! I am so bummed I didn't get to see you guys. My next trip, we will definitely have to hang out. Elias and Sofia have to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEN!!!! hmm i have to say my favorite part of reading your blog tonight was how i could hear your voice in my head talking :) you know what encourages me the most... just hearing your joy... i love you sister... check your facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is inspiring. I really enjoyed the part on being polite. Please and thank you's have disappeared recently. Its nice to see such a christain based family. God Bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete