Saturday, April 18, 2009

Home from the hospital!

We are home!!! Elias is sleeping peacefully in his own crib. THANK THE LORD. The MRI will be done in about two weeks. He is on some antibiotics for his ears, other than that he is perfectly happy! Now, we pray, pray, pray! He has to be sedated for the MRI, and that makes me nervous. We found out that the MRI will be done to rule out something called "sinus pericarnii". Basically, it is a VERY RARE condition caused by some kind of clot that causes the brain not to drain properly. I don't know much about it, and I decided that I WONT google it and try to find out every single thing about it, cause that will drive my little mind crazy. God is in control!!! We believe that!!! Thanks for praying for Elias!!! More posts to come...

1 comment:

  1. so glad you're home... by the way i just now scrolled down and saw your disney and easter pics... WHAT A STUD!!! seriously... listen i'm working on a 'picture wall" in my casa that i want to FILL up with fam pics and um my other fam, you guys :) so send me (when you get a chance) your fave pics (like 2 or 3 that i can choose from) that have you and your 2 favorite men in them... or it can be of just you and little Elias... anyway i love you sister... see you soon i hope!!!!!!!!!!! o send me the easter one of you three, i love it. :)

    ReplyDelete